The mission of Partners for Early Learning is to ensure all young children come to school with the skills and resources needed to succeed.
Who We Are
We are a group of professionals from the early learning, public health and business sectors committed to ensuring that all children come to school with the skills and resources needed to succeed. We aim to educate and work with caregivers, teachers, and parents year-round to ensure that all children in our community are ready for school. Our Projects aim to engage with parents and caregivers, both online and in person, to ensure that regardless of income they can access high-quality early learning resources for children birth to 5.
We hold FREE monthly professional development workshops for 40-60 early childhood educators in our area, enabling participants to learn new skills and activities to take back to their centers, providing materials to implement these new activities, and creating the opportunity for collaboration with other educators. These valuable sessions are sponsored by our generous community partners!
Invest in Every Child
Partners for Early Learning is a 501c3 organization committed to supporting early care providers, parents, schools and community members.
We believe it is in the community’s best interest to create an environment which promotes school readiness for all children. Community leaders are needed to endorse and sustain the Investment in Early Learning.
- Encourage those in the work force with young children to engage with their child’s school, attend conferences, interact with their child’s early care providers & educators.
- Join the PFEL Board of Directors to support our projects.
- Financially invest in early learning.
- Sponsor a Professional Development Workshop ($500-$1000 per session).
- Sponsor a Parenting Program ($250 per session).
- Sponsor a backpack full of resource materials for families of children Birth – 5 ($50 each)
Our goal is to ensure that parents and early care providers have access to the training and resources necessary to promote school readiness.
Partners for Early Learning/PFEL
P.O. Box 5274
West Richland, WA 99353